Protection meets comfort with HALYARD* FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical N95 Respirators.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Top 3 Reasons to Commit to HALYARD* N95 Respirators
Meeet All Standards
FROM THE LEADER IN TOTAL PPE FOR HEALTHCARE
HALYARD FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical Level 3 N95 respirators:
- Meet the Standards for single-use face masks AS4381, ASTM F2100-11 and EN146834.
- NIOSH approved and exceed NIOSH standards for filtration and breathability5.
- Entered in ARTG 351812 as both Medical Respirators and Surgical Masks.
- FDA-cleared Class 2 medical device.
FOCUSED ON BREATHABILITY AND FIT
The FLUIDSHIELD* duckbill breathing chamber is more than twice as large as the leading , and exceeds NIOSH standards for breathability. Because proper snug fit is critical2, HALYARD* N95s come in a range of sizes, with malleable nose wire to adjust fit. And to aid in comfort and durability, strong elastic straps are securely bonded—not stapled—to the mask.
The Highest-level splash protection
EXCEEDS NIOSH FILTRATION AND BREATHABILITY STANDARDS
Our FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical N95 respirators have ASTM-Level 3 splash protection, providing healthcare workers with the highest-recognized level of protection from splash3.
Proper Donning of N95 Respirator Masks
HALYARD FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical Level 3 N95 respirator
Features & Benefits of N95 Respirator Masks
Articles & Resources
- According to a study of disposable N95 respirators and standard medical face masks conducted by the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies (IOM) and commissioned by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) – https://www.halyardhealth.com/solutions/infection-prevention/pandemic-preparedness/face-masks-and-respirators.aspx.
- Each wearer must be fit-tested for the brand and model of N95 they will be using.
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 splash protection tested per ASTM F1862 at 160 mmHg pressure.
- IPS Job # 46161 and 72843.
- NIOSH Test Report TN-22659.